Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sissy Waxing Why Do Men Love To Wear Pantyhose And Tight, How Many Guys Body Wax Or Shave Just For That Reason?

Why do men love to wear pantyhose and tight, how many guys body wax or shave just for that reason? - sissy waxing

I am a man, I posted about it many miracles. I am also a buffet Cross and Sissy Boi in a relationship of female dominance. I've always liked to wear tights, so I shaved my body, and later began to enjoy more wax. Also dance and ballet tights and I wear a mesh for them. I think tights, not only a great-looking statements for use with sleep, warmth, and many other things are perfect. In my opinion there is no better feeling than shaving or waxing covered sensual skin with nylon. I have always loved and always will. Shares these views

No comments:

Post a Comment